SEQICC is happy to announce we are seeking Expressions of Interest for a number of positions.
We are seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified suppliers of the following services –
- SEQICC Project Manager, 2 – 3 days per week, 6 months, commencing immediately
- SEQICC and Meeanjin Markets Communication, commencing immediately
- Meeanjin Markets Training Packages
- Meeanjin Markets Creative Producers, commencing immediately
- Applications open 6th September 2019
- Applications close 15th September 2019 9.00pm (No extensions)
The SEQICC is located (2019 – 2021) at Advance Queensland’s the Precinct, 315 Brunswick Street, Fortitude Valley.
All correspondence for this process should be directed to Mr Charles Jia. You can contact Charlie on: email@example.com.
EOI information and form