We are a specialist inter-cultural consultation and facilitation business that collaborates with our clients to develop culturally appropriate responses and innovative solutions. Our core values of inclusiveness, cultural safety and respect underpin every aspect of our work. Our people consist of a talented team of Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal professionals who bring an extensive range of experiences in policy development, project management, evaluation, social research and stakeholder engagement across a myriad of areas including Aboriginal Affairs, Child Protection, Disabilities, Health, Education and Justice sectors.
Our services include:
- Process and Group Facilitation
- Mentoring and Professional Coaching
- Leadership Development
- Stakeholder Engagement and Intercultural Communication
- Indigenous Community Consultation and Engagement
- Policy Advice and Evaluation Processes
- Community and Corporate Governance
- Organisational Development
- Business Consulting
- Reconciliation Action Plan Acceleration Services
- The Morning Sky Project
We also operate under Game Enough?, a Brisbane-based Indigenous food company specialising in native inspired menu items.