- promotes Indigenous business throughout our networks, regionally, nationally and internationally;
- provide opportunities for businesses in general to do business with the Indigenous community;
- are a tool to promote Indigenous businesses in South East Queensland.
- provides an identity to approach other chambers to promote Indigenous business training;
- provide opportunities for Indigenous business people to network and access mentors and information programmes
- supports Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander businesses in South East Queensland through representation at a local, state and national level;
- provide a local voice for Indigenous-owned and/or operated businesses and Indigenous people;
- provide a forum for employers to consider/broaden Indigenous businesses
- represent Indigenous businesses in working with local, state and Commonwealth governments.
SEQICC will provide capability building opportunities to –
- assist our members to create intergenerational wealth
- invest in the share market
- buy property and other investments