The SEQICC was incorporated in 2006 under the Office of Fair Trading, Queensland.
2020 Special General Meeting
A Notice of Special General Meeting was sent on the 1st April to the members.
- The Notice of Meeting and Agenda for the Special General Meeting – 20.0320 NOTICE of SGM and AGENDA
- The Paper discussing the key changes in the new 2020 Constitution – 20.0320 SEQICC Constitution Discussion Paper v.4.docx
- The Proposed March 2020 SEQICC Constitution – 20.0320 SEQICC Constitution v.3 from Qld incorporated Associations model rules
- The Current 2014 SEQICC Constitution – SEQICC 1st Constitution (1)
- The Associations Incorporation Act QLD 1981 Model Rules
The meeting was originally scheduled to take place at the Precinct. In lieu of the pandemic, it will now take place via Zoom. An electronic invitation will be emailed 24 hours prior to the meeting on the 22nd of April 2020.