RAW Recruitment and Services Pty Ltd (RAW) is a rapid growth privately owned and operated Recruitment, Group Training and Labour Hire business with offices in, Victoria, South Australia, Queensland, and the Northern Territory. RAW specialises in Major infrastructure projects, Construction, Civil, Rail, Trades and local, state and federal government apprenticeship and employment solutions.
RAW has developed strong relationships and works closely with a range of clients who vary in size from small business operations to some of the largest companies in the market, providing professional, culturally responsive, reliable and highly skilled personnel.
RAW can take the hassle out of your day by providing your organisation with blue and white collar apprentices, part-time and full-time labour hire staff across a range of industries including:
- Major Infrastructure Projects
As an extension of RAW labour hire RAW also support specialist industry and sector growth by promoting, recruiting and supporting Apprentices through our Group Training arm.
Key features of this service include:
- Mentoring and on the job support
- Management of trade training using suitably qualified and culturally competent registered training providers
- Access to all subsidies and financial supports
- Provision of PPE uniforms and equipment.
- All paperwork responsibilities managed
- On the job mentoring
- All trade school responsibilities managed
- Cultural responsive training and mentoring
- Advice and guidance on building a culturally responsive and safe workplace.
We at RAW continue to expand our direct service capabilities, at present they include:
- Complete Traffic management services
- Complete Maintenance Services
- Landscape, and
- Heritage Monitoring.
Joint Venture Partnerships
RAW as a Supply Nation registered and certified Aboriginal company can partner with you to assist your company to meet procurement criteria’s employment targets when applying for tenders.
Through these partnerships you would you will be meeting two criteria’s; one engaging with an Aboriginal company secondly you will exceed your Aboriginal workforce targets.
RAW currently has an active force of 320 Aboriginal employees with a talent pool nationally exceeding 700 employees.