ResearchCrowd is an Australian Indigenous research enterprise. We offer a range of research and research-related services. We are qualified, skilled researchers, with the creative capability to design research for improved understanding, decision-making and practice. We help to improve the lives of Indigenous people by delivering better research for better outcomes.
ResearchCrowd’s services include:
- Applied and basic research
- Community meetings and networking
- Consulting and advice on research design
- Program(me) and project management, and evaluation
- Publication and preparation of reports, reviews, and all things written
- Sounding board for ideas, initiatives and issues
- Supervision, training and mentoring; and
- Workshops, seminars and conferences.
We are building the evidence-bases needed to craft new and practical solutions to the complex social problems that challenge Indigenous people in contemporary Australia.