By submitting an application to become a member of the SEQICC, you agree to the following terms:
- Your business details may be used for SEQICC marketing purposes.
- Your business details will be available online through our business directory.
- Our business directory may be provided to local, state and federal governments for the purposes of developing Indigenous businesses in Australia
- In becoming a member you acknowledge that you wish to contribute to the development and leadership of the South East Queensland Indigenous Chamber of Commerce and its members.
- By submitted your details, you allow us to do slight edits to text to ensure stylistic consistency throughout the website.
- These terms and conditions may be altered at anytime.
- You understand and have applied to the correct membership category.
South East Queensland Indigenous Chamber of Commerce Membership Structure –
- Full membership: Indigenous owned* and for-profit businesses including companies, trusts and sole traders
- Affiliate membership: Indigenous community organisations, not-for-profits and social ventures, and non-Indigenous businesses and companies, including business associations, (chambers, associations and networks), universities, business-to-business organisations, social ventures and advocacy groups that want to contribute to the development and leadership of the South East Queensland Indigenous Chamber of Commerce and its full members
*An Indigenous owned business is a for-profit entity that is owned (minimum 51%), managed and controlled by Indigenous Australian people.