Think you know what your customers are experiencing?
Join us Tuesday, 7 February for an informative and interactive presentation on how to confidently shape your customers’ experience of your business.
Led by Justin Bayliss from Five Star Experience, this meet-up will include a special focus on how to understand your how your business is perceived by your customers.
The discussion will feature tips and strategies on:
- The need to shift attention from Customer Service to Customer Experience.
- Establishing the skills and processes required to deliver a ‘human touch’
- Delivering experiences that create raving fans and customers that come back time and time again.
Justin will also discuss what you need to do to put yourself in your customers’ shoes to assess the quality of the experience of your business offers along with an easily implemented strategy for improvement.
Justin Bayliss is an experienced group facilitation expert and trainer. He has had over 25 years of experience in focussing on people before business. Just has worked with Brisbane Marketing to develop the successful Brisbane Greeters at the 2014 G20.
This will be our first meet-up event for 2016, so we’ll be celebrating with drinks and further networking opportunities after the presentation.
- Date: Tuesday, 7 February 2016 from 6:30 pm for a 7.00pm start.
- Location: The “Trophy Room” at the Paddo Tavern, 186 Given Terrace, Paddington
- Cost: SEQICC members $50 (includes x 1 drink ticket for members), and $75 for non-members. Bar snacks will be provided for all attendees, and there will be a cash bar.
- Guests will receive a complimentary ticket upon arrival.
- Booking and pre-payment is essential.